Monday, May 2, 2011

Race weekend!

Our pre-race pasta dinner! Aren loved going out to eat at Cheesecake- she was particularly drawn to the ceiling.
She sure made going out to eat more fun for all of us.
Here is Megan and I at mile 9ish- enjoying each others company and the beautiful weather.
It was such a blessing to see someone we knew! Who knew 26.2 miles would feel so long?
It is finished! Yay!

2 comments:

  1. you.ran.a.marathon!?!? YEA KATIE!!! How amazing of you!!! I will keep with the liberal use of punctuation marks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't know you were training for a marathon!! My brother just ran one this past Saturday too - AMAZING. I'm thinking I might train for a 5K (ha!) - running 3 straight miles would be a big deal for me. But it would help me be a better steward of this body He has given me - now that I've beaten it up having 3 babies in 3 years... time to strengthen it for, oh, I don't know - LIFE WITH THREE GIRLS. :)

    ReplyDelete