Monday, March 15, 2010

Greta wins with 11!





After a day spent visiting the Creation Museum with my family, minus Greg and Shannon (my brother and sister in-law); we returned to play one last game of Settlers before the fam leaves.  Greta, the red player, did well b/c of the consistent 8's rolled throughout the game.  The rest of us, not so much. 

It was a race at the end of the game between Greta and dad for the title.  Greta pulled it off by purchasing the Largest Army card giving her 10.  On top of that she also had a Victory Pt. stashed under some other cards giving her a total of 11!  This was a great game.  Good job Gret.  It is good to see that Katie did not win (I love you lots dear).  I would also like to note: We do other things besides play Settlers.  I will write about all that other stuff soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment