Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Summer update

Elias at his sister's dance recital in need of a hair cut

Aren showing us her ballet moves

I finally cut off her mullet tail! I still can't believe I did!

He wanted to carry around a pink bag.... but he loves wearing his backpack so I distracted him with that instead.

Her new thing is dress up- particularly as a 'bumble bee' (lady bug)

Look who can feed himself! We just need to work on the attrition.

Getting ready to pick blackberries and peaches at the farm.

Sampling is encouraged.

This is a peach tree! Maybe we will grow one......

I think more made it into her tummy than the bucket.

Pete built me a new shelf! He just, 'whipped it up.'

A 'bumble bee' that cuts paper- who knew!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katie!!!
    for a while I lost the link to your blog and the other day I was looking at old pictures from wyld life and saw you and was like "Aww I miss her!!" So I decided to find your blog again. I just wanted to tell you that your kids are so adorable!!! I hope you guys are all doing well. would love to catch up with you somtimes. Maybe we could email. alisontackaberry@gmail.com thats my email.
    Well I hope everything is going great for you!! Miss you guys!
    Love Alison

    ReplyDelete